AGENCY: Founded in 1978, JFS Orlando is a nonprofit human services organization that provides social programs & services to individuals & families of all faiths to enhance the quality of life across generations to all members of the Central Florida community.
POSITION: JFS Orlando is hiring an experienced Marketing & Development Associate. This is a non-exempt, full-time position totaling 34 hours per week, with benefits package (vacation, medical, dental, vision, retirement). Under the supervision of the Director of Development, the successful candidate will assist in the creation of marketing and communications strategies as well as provide administrative support for the Development Department.
SCHEDULE: The schedule for this position will be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday, with a 30-minute (unpaid) lunch break daily, and occasional evening or weekend days for events.
- Design digital and written marketing material for programs and fundraising.
- Draft press releases.
- Monitor & maintain JFS branding to ensure consistency.
- Manage & update websites and social media accounts.
- Create & maintain contact lists.
- Assist in planning and implementation of JFS events.
- Attend & represent JFS at offsite community events.
- Enter & maintain donor data in CRM software and mass email program.
- Generate donor reports.
- Manage donor acknowledgement process and other donor community programs.
- Complete other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations with minimum of two years’ experience preferred. Five years’ experience in a similar role in lieu of degree.
- Detail-oriented, highly creative, flexible, able to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid professional writing and editing skills.
- In depth knowledge of all digital social media platforms and template-driven websites.
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge & experience with CRM software, Constant Contact, and Microsoft software.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Event planning experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Due to the nature of our business, vaccination and immunization is required.
For consideration, send cover letter along with resume outlining skills and experience in Word or PDF to Marketing@JFSorlando.org. No phone calls please.
For consideration, send resume & cover letter in Word of PDF to Marketing@JFSorlando.org. No phone calls please.