Kobrin Family Scholarship
The Kobrin Family Scholarship was established in 1990 to be awarded to a qualified, full-time, graduating high school student from the Jewish communities of Orange, Osceola, or Seminole County who will be attending the University of Central Florida (UCF). The scholarship is available in the amount of $2,500 per year for a maximum of four (4) years. Scholarship recipients must maintain a 3.1 GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) each year while at UCF in order to remain qualified for the scholarship.
- Student must be accepted at and planning to attend UCF as a full-time student
- Financial need as demonstrated by the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA
- Resident of Orange, Osceola, or Seminole County
- High school GPA of at least 3.1 based on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum SAT test score of 1210 (Reading + Math) or ACT composite score of 25
- School/Community involvement during high school