Please note: The inside of the JFS Orlando building is closed to the public until further notice, but our programs and services are still OPERATIONAL.
JFS staff are still on-duty and managing programs via phone and digital means to work with clients when possible. Below is a list with the operational status for each JFS program and service:
• JFS Orlando CARES is our new COVID-19 relief rental assistance program. The program is open to qualifying Orange County residents, and it may provide up to two months of rental assistance. Funds will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information about this program or to apply for assistance, visit the online application at www.jfscares.smapply.io/.
• The Family Stabilization Program is operating virtually and via phone. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in applying, please call 407-644-7593 ext. 250 (City of Orlando & Seminole County) or ext. 236 (unincorporated Orange County).
• The Reliable Independent Drivers for the Elderly (RIDE) program is operational via phone and email. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in applying, please call 407-644-7593 ext. 249.
• The Chaplaincy program is operational. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in speaking with Rabbi Siegel , please call 407-644-7593 to connect with our Community Rabbi.
• The Volunteer program, Legal consultations, and the Computer lab are on hold until further notice.