For the safety of our clients and staff, the inside of the JFS Orlando building continues to be closed to the public, however, our programs and services are still OPERATIONAL. JFS Orlando staff members are still on-duty and managing programs via phone and digital means to work with clients when possible.
Below is a detailed list of our programs and services and their current operational status:
• JFS Orlando CARES, our new COVID-19 relief rental assistance program, has RE-OPENED and is accepting new applications as of May 1, 2021. The program is open to qualifying Orange County residents severely impacted by COVID-19, can cover up to three months of rent, and is on a first come, first-served basis. For more details, visit www.jfscares.smapply.io/.
• The Family Stabilization Program (FSP) is operating virtually and via phone. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in applying, please call 407-644-7593 ext. 250 (City of Orlando & Seminole County) or ext. 236 (Unincorporated Orange County).
• The Reliable Independent Drivers for the Elderly (RIDE) program is operational. Please note: Due to high demand, the RIDE program tends to run on a waitlist. First-time riders should call at least three weeks before their medical appointment. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in applying, please call 407-644-7593 ext. 249.
• The Chaplaincy program is operational. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in connecting with our Community Rabbi, please call 407-644-7593.
• The Volunteer program is on hold until further notice for the safety of volunteers, clients, and staff.