For the safety of our clients and staff, the inside of the JFS Orlando building continues to be closed to the public, however, our programs and services are still OPERATIONAL. JFS Orlando staff members are still on-duty and managing programs via phone and digital means to work with clients when possible.
Below is a detailed list of our programs and services and their current operational status:
• The Pearlman Emergency Food Pantry is open by appointment only Monday – Thursday 9AM – 4PM. To request a food pick-up appointment, please complete this form or call (407) 644-7593. (Please note: Despite construction, the Pantry continues to serve food to clients in need.)
• The Family Stabilization Program (FSP) is operating virtually and via phone. **Now enrolling new households from Orange County, City of Orlando, and Seminole County!** If you are interested in applying, please call (407) 644-7593 ext. 250 (City of Orlando & Seminole County) or ext. 236 (Unincorporated Orange County).
• The RIDE (Reliable Independent Drivers for the Elderly) program is still operational, but it is temporarily closed to new clients due to the success of the program. Please check back periodically for updated availability.
• The Chaplaincy program is operational. If you are a current client of the program or you are interested in connecting with our Community Rabbi, please call (407) 644-7593.
• The Volunteer program is on hold until further notice for the safety of volunteers, clients, and staff.