Thank you for choosing to host a food drive to benefit the JFS Orlando Pearlman Food Pantry. Your support will truly help us continue to meet the growing needs of our community. You can set-up your foot drive in just 4 simple steps.
- Download our flyer and fill in the date and donation drop-off location for your food drive. Make sure to note the types of donations we can and cannot accept. (See complete list below)
- Let your friends, family, clients, or colleagues know about the food drive by sending them the flyer. You can even get creative and turn it into a friendly competition between departments or even offer raffles, discounts, or other perks to participants.
- Collect your donations! Make sure to use a sturdy container or box in a central location to make it easier.
- Drop off your donations! Schedule your drop off date and time by clicking the button below.
Pantry Van Pop-Ups
Our Pantry Van pop-ups are a great way to bring a food drive right to you! A member of our team will bring the Van, where it will remain for the duration of your event while participants fill it with their donations. To reserve the Pantry Van for your next event, click below.
What Items to Donate
At this time, we are only accepting the following items:
- Formula & baby food
- Diapers of all sizes
- Baby wipes
- Baby creams (i.e., desitin, baby powder)
- Female hygiene products
Donated items must be shelf-stable. Mixes and instant food should require water only (no eggs, oil, or dairy).
- Children’s snack foods (ages 2-8, i.e., animal crackers)
- Other snack items (i.e., crackers, nuts, chips)
- Instant food mixes (i.e., instant mashed potatoes)
- Cooking oils and sprays
- Dried herbs & seasonings
- Fun box mixes (only require water) (i.e., pancake mix, cake, brownies)
- Shortening (i.e., Crisco)
- Baking soda/powder
- Vanilla extract
- Condiments (i.e., ketchup, mayo)
We cannot accept:
- Expired foods
- Rusty or unlabeled cans
- Perishable items
- Homemade items
- Non-commercial canned or packaged items
- Alcoholic beverages or mixes
- Open or used items